Well, my plans changed a little this week. I haven’t received some of the supplies that I need to mount the 2 green-winged teal for Dillon E., so I will be mounting them next week. So, I took this time to start altering a coyote form. This form was originally in a straight walking pose with its neck straight out and its head low to the ground. To get the desired pose, I removed a 6 inch wide section in the middle of he form and put a hard left hand bend in the body and then poured foam to fill in the gap. Then I remove the neck and repositioned it and then filled the gap with foam. This mount is for a local archery shop and the owner wanted to recreate the moment that he harvested this coyote with his bow. I hope to get this critter mounted in the next few weeks and will post pictures when I do!